IBX5A560FD2577F8

Blog Kumpulan Pelajaran , Game , Trik Internet Gratis Dan Tips - Tips Lainnya

Friday 11 November 2011

recoun text

Dear fahmi,


                  Hello how are you?? I hope you are fine!. last week I went to surabaya  with my friends at 03:00. I brought some clothes to stay in Surabaya for a few days. During the trip, I saw the beautiful scenery. From my home to Surabaya we spent 8 hours.
                  We arrived there at 13.00. I'll stay in my hotel for a few days. I slept because I was tired. On the next holiday I will visit Surabaya Zoo,and I arrived to your house..
all please wait for me and reply my mail .. OK '.

                                                                                             FROM

                                                                                             fandi

1 comment:

  1. your letter is good but it's better if you write your own experience,OK?
    You get 80

    ReplyDelete